Gracias a las buenas relaciones establecidas entre el departamento de bolsa de trabajo del IIMN y la oficina EMEA de ebay en Dublín (Irlanda) recibimos las nuevas ofertas de trabajo que el gigante de Internet genera internamente para cubrir sus vacantes.
A continuación puedes ver los requisitos del puesto:
Spanish Trust and Safety Teammate
As part of the Trust & Safety Team you will be responsible for supporting the needs of our members and ensuring we provide a clean and safe site on which to trade. As a frontline representative, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers – it is critical that you help provide them with predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and enquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
You will need to exhibit strong communication skills, excel at customer interaction, exhibit creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in a collaborative team environment. Your daily tasks will draw upon your technical and analytical ability as you review reports and address the members concerns. Your proactive nature will be key to ensuring your success. As a direct contact for
our members you will represent eBay to a high standard of professionalism to the eBay community.
- Providing strong Customer Service, understanding our customer needs and acting with the customer in mind
- Supporting the daily needs of our members on a wide variety of queries, ensuring their resolution and satisfaction
- Working with members in overcoming challenges they may face in their onsite activity
- Having a thorough understanding of customer priorities, and identify key improvement areas
- Providing feedback on emerging issues on the site
- Ensuring that we are providing the safest and cleanest site possible for the community
- Independently use all channels to stay informed with regards to department specific knowledge
- Developing effective working relationships with peers and superiors and maintain open communication with Team Leader and Manager
- Fluency in Spanish and English both spoken and written is essential (other European languages advantageous, either Italian, French, Polish or Dutch)
- Availability to work one day at the weekend and dayshift and/or evenings
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to work
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage; Phone experience advantageous but not essential
- Basic Computer Knowledge – experience with all Microsoft Office programs and Internet
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation, good typing skills
- Log information accurately
- Knowledge of eBay either through your own activity on the site
- A keen customer focus and desire to resolve customer concerns in a timely manner
- Ability to learn and adapt to new policies at a very fast pace
- Proactive and driven by targets
- Continually display initiative to take on additional responsibilities towards professional growth
- Works as a team to ensure the eBay site is safe and clean
What we offer?
- Be a part of a team that helps to shape the shopping experience of the future
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via eBay Inc.’s network of global locations
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn
- European Headquarters based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, only 15 minutes from the thriving Dublin City
- Our benefits ensure you are well taken care of with quality health and wellness programs including free site gym!
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland and Europe 2014
Si estás interesado/a en esta oferta puedes aplicar directamente en la web de ebay pinchando en este enlace >
Formamos marketers digitales de alto rendimiento a través de una metodología que une capacitación en competencias técnicas con capacitación en habilidades de performance multiplicando resultados.